Tuesday, February 21, 2012

update.

It has been way too long since I have blogged. 
I am officially nineteen. :) I had the greatest birthday ever! Due to the fact that I have to most amazing friends and fhe brothers ever. Here was my day. I woke up, watched movies, received many calls and texts from family and friends, then some of my fhe brothers came and took me, Addy and Zoraya to dinner, then the lovely Chelsea Swensen took me and Addy to get ice cream :) 
This whole time I am oblivious to the fact that back in my apartment are crazy people setting up a surprise party for me! Chelsea was driving home so freaking slow... I still didn't catch on... then we went to her apartment... then we started walking to my apartment and they were both walking behind me very very slowly... now I was confused. Then I opened the door to see a cake literally on fire. Then the lights came on and revealed a ton of people who starting singing happy birthday to me. Then I made a wish and blew out the candles. 
All everyone needs to know is that it was the best birthday ever. 

Here are some great pictures :)
ohhhh fhe brothers :)


so surprised.

then I got a cake in my face :)




Now on to Valentine's Day. 
We all know that on Valentine's Day every single girl hopes that a boy will show up on her door step with a dozen roses and take her away. Okay, maybe not exactly like that but.. we all know what I mean. 
The original play for V-Day was to go to b dubs with my roommates since more than half of us are single, but a couple of my "home teachers" had other plans for me and Carley. So we walk into the boys apartment and there are rose petals on the ground and candles lit. Then they turn on saxophone music. hahahahahahaha I couldn't help but laugh... 
But it was SO cute. Eric Washburn and Eric Anderson win best home teachers award. Along with Brigham and Logan.. even though they weren't there. 


Then I got to go home for the weekend. Then I finally got my birthday surprise from my mommy. 
FRONT ROW TICKETS TO WICKED!!!!!!
Best night ever. I got to meet Fiero and Glinda. ahhhhhmazing. 



I got to take my little brother to Bahama Bucks :)

My amazingly gorgeous cousin Cynthia got MARRIED! 
I am so happy for her and my new cousin Owen! what a great guy... Best of luck you cute newlyweds!

And this goober, Eric David Anderson, texted me every single day while I was home :) what a catch, right!? 


Keep calm and carry on, we passed our clean checks today. 
thank goodness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment